Cave Creek Bed Bug Extermination & Treatment
Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers two different types of treatments – bed bug heat treatment or bed bug chemical treatment. Both are effective and guaranteed to exterminate your bed bugs. Please read below for more information about our treatment options:
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
Commercial Bed Bug Treatment in Cave Creek AZ
In addition to residential homes, we also provide 100% guaranteed commercial bed bug treatments to apartment complexes, office buildings, hotels/motels, nursing homes, senior living facilities, assisted living facilities, sober living and rehab facilities, and more.
Cave Creek Bed Bug Infestation? Call the Experts
Many people in Cave Creek have tried solving their bed bug infestation by visiting Home Depot or Lowes and purchasing bed bug spray or foggers which promise to get rid of your bed bug infestation. Unfortunately these sprays and foggers are not strong enough for bed bugs. Over time they have built up a resistance to store-bought chemicals.
The only way to get rid of bed bugs is through professional treatment. We offer two guaranteed bed bug treatment options – heat or chemical
Cave Creek Bed Bug Heat Treatments
Heat treatment is the quickest way to eliminate both bed bugs and their eggs on the same day of treatment. Your house is prepared for heat treatment before the process begins, then using our specialized heating equipment we will heat your home up to 150° which will kill any bed bugs and their eggs that same day.
A heat treatment would be best for someone who is desperate to have their bed bug problem solved immediately and does not want to wait for the chemical treatment to start working.
Heat treatment is a much more expensive option but the results are instant and 100% guaranteed with a one year warranty.
Cave Creek Bed Bug Chemical Treatments
Bed bug chemical treatments by Cave Creek Bed Bug Expert are also effective, but it takes a bit longer for our professional-grade chemicals to take effect.
This treatment will take up to 30 days to eliminate all bed bugs. This is because any existing eggs must hatch and also come in contact with our chemical.
A bed bug chemical treatment will cost much less than a heat treatment but does not provide the same-day, instant relief that you get from a heat treatment. It is still a very effective method to exterminate bed bugs and we offer up to a six-month warranty with our chemical treatments.
Call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert for a Free Estimate – 623-202-7924
“These guys are solid. I got what I paid for and more. Unlike other pest services I used before, Anthony is very personable and makes sure the problem is taken care of. He walked me and the Mrs. through step by step. If you’re looking for a reliable company, look no further.“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Matthew M.