Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers two different types of treatments – heat treatment and chemical treatment. Both are effective and guaranteed to exterminate your bed bugs. Please read below for more information about our treatment options:
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
Bed Bug Infestation in Fountain Hills? Call the Experts
If you feel embarrassed about having bed bugs, don’t be. Anyone can become infested with bed bugs as they can be picked up from any public place. Some people don’t even realize it until they find red bumps on their skin.
When you have a bed bug infestation, there are only two ways to get rid of them – a heat or chemical treatment.
Fountain Hills Bed Bug Heat Treatment
A bed bug heat treatment is the best way to get rid of bed bugs. You will have instant, same-day relief from your bed bug infestation. The day we perform the treatment is the last day you will see a living bed bug in your home.
With a heat treatment, we use our specialized equipment to heat up each room within your home until it reaches approximately 150°. Bed bugs cannot survive this heat and will be killed immediately. Bed bug eggs will also be eliminated with a heat treatment.
Although this treatment is more expensive than a chemical treatment, you receive a one year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Fountain Hills Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
The second treatment option is a bed bug chemical treatment. A chemical treatment can take up to 30 days to take full effect because every living bed bug must come in contact with our chemical. Any bed bug eggs that have already been laid must also hatch and come in contact.
Chemical treatments cost significantly less than a heat treatment, but you do not get the same day instant relief like you would with the heating process. Our chemical treatments come with up to a six-month warranty.
Call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert for a Free Estimate – (623) 552-4815
“These guys are solid. I got what I paid for and more. Unlike other pest services I used before, Anthony is very personable and makes sure the problem is taken care of. He walked me and the Mrs. through step by step. If you’re looking for a reliable company, look no further.“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Matthew M.
Fountain Hills AZ Bed Bug Treatment Service Area by Zipcodes: 85268, 85269